Friday, July 17, 2009

~ 1 IKl@s ~

Its been a long time since i blogged n this blog is specially dedicated to 1 Iklhas, the naughtiest class in my school. I have been teaching for 7 months now and I am still unable to control this bunch of devils..Sigh.......
Everyday I go in, there will sure be something new for me.Today 4 boys had the nerve to pee in the classroom!! Imagine my fury when I saw the pee inside the water bottle!!!Well, I felt such a failure when I couldn't even manage to scare them or control them so I sent them to a male teacher.
The class really gives all the teachers headache especially the female teachers as they are not scared with us.They do whatever they want and they do not even flinch when we scold or punish them.I had tried cajoling,threatening to ignoring but to no avail!!
Last week,they took off their socks and smacked each other with the socks. Few weeks before, they ate the exam papre that I gave them back!!Well going into the class, sure increase my blood pressure.I think one day i may just faint in the class or have a heart attact due to their 'great thinking'.
Being a teacher is not as easy as everyone thinks.we have to face many types of students and characteristics that can make you go crazy. So, anyone has any suggestions and ideas for me to make them be better please tell me..

2 comments:

m_kaur said...

off with theirs.....(*****)
heheheh

relax all the best

Anonymous said...

Willkommen hier im Sexchat.


Der Sexchat gibt ihnen die Alternative partnerbörse und vieles mehr,unter anderem Sexgeschichten
Hier in unsrem Sexchat erwarten dich partnerbörse sexuellen Vorlieben
Eventuel suchst du Live Dates , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Also,stellt sich die Frage,worauf wartest du?
erotische Rollenspiele heiße musikvideos ,schnell anmelden .
Suchst du jemand von Tirol, oder aus Jona, vieleicht von Heilbronn , oder aus Zürich, vieleicht aus Waadt? Sicher kein Problem.!