Wednesday, November 26, 2008

~B@by's Bd@Y~



Today is my bf's birthday.He turns 25 today so I wanna wish him H@ppy BirthD@Y b@by!! We went out to One U to watch movie (James Bond) and then we went to his favoutire's reastaurant CHILIS to celebrate his birthday. Well, of course I was the one who foot the bill. Haha!!Since it's his birthday so it's OK :)




Our appetizer (nachos). YUMMY!! :)




The main course (Chicken Fajita).Also YUMMY!! :)




Afterwards, we went to Lookout Point, Cheras to yam cha with Ben and his gf and also to take pictures. The place was very beautiful because we could see the whole KL but unfortunately it was raining when we were there.However, we still took many nice pictures of the place.
My bf claims he is half professional photographer so used his Nikon camera to take pictures of the great view. So, I just disturb him. Haha..

The fantastic view from Lookout Point. Can see KLCC and KL Tower.

No comments: