Monday, November 24, 2008

~ My beloved PIGS!~



This is CHICO



This is OREO! Cute le? hehe

Having pets is not that easy actually.Having two pets is harder.Haha!! But my pets are only two little guinea pigs. Actually they are quite big now compared to 6 months ago.This is because they only eat and poo then eat and poo again. Haha!!

Anyway, first time when i saw them I straight fell in love with them. Oreo was so tiny whenI first bought him from the pet shop but now he is so huge.Haha!! Maybe we feed him well. Today, I had to bathe them with Latifah (my bf's maid) and I realise they are getting heavier. I think maybe we should feed them lesser. Hehe..

The reason we bought them last time was because we think dogs and cats are too hard to take care so guinea pigs are easier cuz just need to feed them only. However, they poo and pee a lot so sometime the room gets smelly. Hence, we have to bathe them every weekend. Since, I am posted to Sabah so my bf (Li Fu) has to bathe them with the maid. Hehe..

Actually, they are not that hard to take care because they are actually very timid so any contact with us will send them into a fright. The favourite place for them is their 'blue house' where they can hid inside it to avoid any contact with us. So, we only put them inside the cage and let them live their own world. As long as there is food and water then they will be fine. Hopefully these two little fellows will be with us for a long time :)















This is their sanctuary :)

2 comments:

Jiawen said...

CUTE!! my guinea pigs last time didn't have such long fur! I wanna see I wanna see I wanna see!

sophia_siah said...

haha..this guinea pig is a sheltie, tats why have long fur jia wen.so wanna c then must pay for entrance lo.keke..