Thursday, November 20, 2008

Holid@y$ !!

After being away for one month from my hometown ~RAWANG~ at last I'm back here.I will be having one month plus holidays and and Im really happy about it.Haha..Now everyday I just sleep till whateva time I want, online, watch dramas and chit chat with my family. It was great to be at home.

Being far away from home, have really taught me a lot of things especially how to be independent. Besides, I have met with many great people such as Mori and her family, Auntie Mazni and her family, Anutie Maznah and her family, Aunti Lorita, Ben and he husband Faldixon and also Teng (a gal from Sarawak). All of these people have taken good care of me and I really miss them when Im back here.


I have forged a deep friendship with all of them especially Mori and her family.Sabahan thought that I'm a Dusun as they say I look like Mori.Haha.I have many sisters over there as Ben ans Teng also look like me it seems.However, Mori is really good with me.She took me to Sandakan then to Kudat and at last to KK. We had a lot fun.

I got to see the rural areas at Sabah and would you imagine a ~TOWN~ girl bathing using the kolam (lake) water which the colour is very yellowish.Haha.. It was such an experience that I know I would never get it by just staying at East Malaysia.Besides I have to wear sarung to bathe.I was so worried the sarung would slip and people could see my body the. But luckily Mori tied tightly for me.




She also took me to the Tip of Borneo (Simpang Mengayau). This is a very special sea as it is situated in between the South China Sea and Sulu Sea. The waves between these two seas clash with each other and the view is breathtaking. Now I know why people say that Sabah is a beautiful place. I have never seen such an unpolluted sea with such a great view. All of you should go there one day :)




However, I have missed the chance to go camping with them because I came back on the day that they went camping.It was such a waste. I really love going to different places with them because it was really fun. Now, I will have to wait till next year to go back there. It was actually a blessing for me to be able to go to Sabah as Im able to know many great people and get to go many great places. :)

1 comment:

Jiawen said...

Sophia, write an article for Communique about your experience in Sabah. E-mail it to me. Sorry for bugging but I have a boss to answer to you know? Haha...take care!