Sunday, November 30, 2008

~ F J Benj@min ~


F J Benjamin was having warehouse sales at Royal Park from 28th Oct to 30 Oct.So, my bf and I decided to go and checked out the merchandise on sales and we were thinking of buying watches there. The place was so crowded especially the watches' counter that we had to pushed and squeezed our way to the counter.However I did get the watch that I like.Hehe..A Gc watch which was worth of RM1070 nad which I only bought for RM400!!!! Actually it was my bf who paid for it so thank you baby.Hehe..Im so happy bout it and I love the watch. :)

The Gc watch that I bought.Yaay!!So happy I got a good bargain.Hehe..


Then we went to the Pavillion to cut our straps and in front of the Pavillion, there was a big and magnificient X'mas tree which looked like a cake.It was so beautiful!! So, I took a lot pictures of the tree :)




Isn't the tree magnificient?I love it!! :)


Me,posing in front of the 'Magnificient X'mas Tree'!!

No comments: