Monday, December 8, 2008

H@ppY ForEv@






When we go to someone's wedding,it always remind us that this world is full with 'love' and 'romance'.Looking at my cousin sis getting married really makes me feel very happy as now she can have her own family with her beloved husband.It is not so easy to trust someone forever and be by his/her side for the rest of your life.So when someone find their soul mate or 'the one' then it's really wonderful.Hence,I really want to congratulate my cousin sis as she has found her 'true one'.So, gal faster gets a baby k?Hehe..





The happy couple getting all the wishes from us. :)

The first wedding dinner was at One U 'Chua Hing' and I was very busy as I had to help my cousin to sent guests to their seats.It was very chaotic as some of the guests would not follow the seats that had been assigned to them and would simply sit wherever they wanted. My cousin sister was very nervous and looking at her made me thought of my wedding in the future. However, I hope that my wedding will be held in a church as I wanted to walk down the aisle and bless by Jesus. Walking down the aisle is the most romantic wedding for me. :)

On Sunday, was the day that she 'chu gah' which means her husband (Sin Foo) would come to get her from her house and bring her back to his house.The 'tea ceremony' would also be held where they had to serve tea to the elderly and receive their wishes and also 'ang pows' or jewellery. Besides, we got the chance to play tricks on the husband. Actually, we abused him more.Haha.

We asked him to drink milk with 'wasabi' from the milk bottle.Then he was asked to answer questions about his wife and he was only given 10 seconds.Haha.If he could not answer then we gave him to eat chilis with 'wasabi' or bread spread with wasabi,chili and vinegar.So, we 'the jie mui' had fun looking at him eating all the stuffs.However, his brothers or 'heng dai' helped him out to eat all the stuffs.If not he would be in trouble.Before he went inside the room (where the bride is), he had to give us 'the jie mui' ang pow. Well, the 'heng dai' didn't give us a chance to count the money as they pushed us to get into the room.In order to save myself from being squeezd and sufficated I had to ask the people inside the room to open the door.'Deng, deng,deng', Sin Foo got to go inside the room at last.I think when he saw her, he must felt vey elated as he had to pass through so many satges to get to her.Haha..Sin Foo, it's not that easy to marry my beautiful cousin!!




Sin Foo drinking wasabi milk from the milk bottle.I think the taste was not that good.Hehe..





All the 'heg dai' helping him to drink the wasabi milk.BRAVO guys!!



At last got to his beloved wife.SWEAT!!





Serving tea to her parents.Now, Sin foo has to call them Mom and Dad too. :)

Going to her in laws house and officially become a wife.Congrats gal!! Have a happy and wonderful marriage :)

2 comments:

m_kaur said...

finally i found ur blog..

so where ur pic? the wedding ones...

all getting married...its the season...
wonder when will be mine...

hehhehehe

sophia_siah said...

melvin:soon it will be urs gal.so then dun forget to invite me k?haha