Wednesday, December 17, 2008

~ Love Is In The @iR ~



I just came back from one of my guy friends' (Hock) house as his sister is getting married tomorrow. It seems like this year and particularly this month, many people are getting married.Just recently only my cousin sister got married and on the same day she got married, we actually saw another two wedding cars on the road.Wow!! Is it because this year is a n auspicious year to get married or is it because 'Love Is In The Air?'


I'm hoping that whoever that get married this year will have a happy marriage and be blessed with many children. Actually, I really love wedding because it brings many people (friends, relatives and family) together. And all of these people will be the one that witness your happiest day in your life. So, I hope that my wedding will bring everyone together and be blessed by all the people that I love and cared for. :)

1 comment:

m_kaur said...

wow.....looks like u still in marriage mood...seeing that ur wedding was also this year...
hehehe
joking only