Thursday, December 18, 2008

~ S@D ~


Just now I just got to know that two of my friends that are teaching in the same school with me have successfully applied to go back to their hometown. I do feel happy for them but at the same time I'm feeling sad because I lose two friends from the school.One of the teacher is Teng and she is from Sarawak.Furthermore, she and me are the only Chinese teachers in the school and now I will be the only Chinese in my school. :(

Every Sunday, she would fetch me from my house and went church with her.Then. we would go to eat lunch together and now I will definitely miss all these outings.Sigh.. Besides, she was the only one that I could speak in Mandarin with and any problems that I faced I would also tell her.Well, I will definitely miss her as she is a good friend to me. She really helped me a lot during the first few weeks that I was there.She was the one that fetched me from the airport,introduced me to the school teachers and told me all about the school.Without her, I think I would face a lot of problems.

However, I wish her all the best in her future school and get a baby faster with her husband.Hehe.. I will miss u gal :) xoxo

2 comments:

Viloshena said...

Wei gal like u told me, i ll tell u the same thing if u face any problems and need someone to talk to just give me a ring...i ll always be here for u...n don worry i m sure u can face any problems and come out of it successfully la..WE ARE TEACHERS remember...many ppl our age won't be doing and working in the places that we are working in la..we can face anything..jus b strong..

Anonymous said...

pig, i think u r in a better place then i'm.. so u sad means then jus think how lucky r u not being posted in a felda area...:}