Tuesday, December 16, 2008

~ M@rLey & mE ~


I recently read a book by John Grogan, Marley and Me. It's been quite a long time since I came across a book that made me wanted to finish it in one shot and Marley and Me was successful in doing this.I could not put down the book the moment I started to read it.



This book is really wonderful and even people that do not love dogs will also fall in love with dogs after reading this book. Marley and Me is about a couple, Jenny and John, who just got married and everything was wonderful for them. Then they brought home Marley, a wiggly yellow fur ball of a puppy that would change their life.



When I was reading the book, I would laugh at the antics of Marley and would get angry just like the author when Marley did something really bad.However, at the end of the story, I was crying as Marley left this world after 13 years with his beloved owners.


This book actually reminded me of a puppy Labrador, Xiao Q, that I had taken care of few years ago. She was exactly like Marley naughty, cheeky and adorable. Just like Marley,she had left this world too. Hopefully, they meet each other at the heaven and can play together happily.


You can visit Marley and Me website at http://www.johngroganbooks.com/marley/index.html and you will be able to check out Marley's cute pictures. Now I can't wait for the movie which will be released on X'mas day.Hopefully the movie is as good as the book.

4 comments:

Siva Bhakta said...

so Bolt actually made an impression on you izzit?Now suddenly all doggy thingy..

sophia_siah said...

haha..bolt is dog so all dogs now make me happy and warm.haha

Viloshena said...

Wei i too have heard abt d book..guess i will read it too since u seem to be advertising it soo well... actually i also cant't wait to watch the movie la..esp because i like d stars..Jenifer Ainston and Owen Wilson..rite..cant wait to watch it la..

sophia_siah said...

ya vilo..shud read the book cuz it's really good.and dun forget the movie too.hehe